Events dedicated to providers of care for older people
What, Where & When
Who Should Attend?
- Residential nursing and care home owners and managers
- Senior management from care home groups
- Homecare providers
- Housing providers for older people
- Local authorities/Social Services
Why You Should Attend
- Source new products from over 180 suppliers
- Pick up valuable, new business ideas
- Save money with exclusive show deals
- Get free training and advice from experts in the seminars & demonstations
- Explore cutting edge features for your home
- Hear about the latest dementia care techniques
DirectionsBournemouth International Centre (BIC)
Bournemouth, BH2 5BH Head to Bournemouth and follow the brown signs to the BIC. The BIC is on the seafront (its almost impossible to miss) with parking for 800 cars underneath.
Springtime always seem to be a busy time with numerous national and regional exhibitions and demonstrations. If you have been unable to catch-up with us so far, or you would like to come and view our evolving products and meet our staff, we will be at the Care Show at the end of March.
We sincerely hope to see you there. Feel free to turn up on the day or to guarantee your time with an adviser please RSVP to one of our staff.